New Sinker EDM Machinery Available
OPS Ingersoll Eagle CNC Sinker EDM Machines
These large capacity Sinker EDM machines are on the cutting edge of Sinker EDM Technology. The combination of low wear EDMing and raw speed are something the Sinker EDM world has not seen before.
· The unique, closed-frame design consists of a welded steel stress relived base with the table supported by preloaded columns which guarantees accuracy and repeatability.
· A closed tank system within the machine base insures machining accuracy and thermal stability by equally dispensing the dielectric fluid. Electronic temperature control provides greater control over fluid temperature.
· Digital-AC Servo Drive System with high speed
Servos Interface provides unexcelled cutting accuracy and high speed positioning.
· Fully Closed-Loop Feedback System with Fine Resolution Encoder and Linear Scale Feedback provides high gain with fast response time. 0.5µm resolution encoders together with 3-axis linear scales, allows the most precise machine positioning and part geometry accuracy.
GANTRY COLUMN DESIGN
· Gantry-style fine grain cast iron frame construction, driven by two Y-Axis lead screws provides maximum stiffness with large electrode weights.
· Direct Drive Double Anchored High Precision Ball Screws insure accurate axes movement over a long machine life.
· High precision, re-circulating Roller Bearing Linear Guide Ways support all axes while providing low friction for best performance.
· Heavy-duty cast iron ram with integrated C-Axis connected to the X-slide. Having the ram centrally located in the positioning area of the tank allows access to the entire work envelope insuring high repeatability greater flexibility.
MC Machinery CNC Sinker EDM - Available Models